Detention is a criminal method that deprives criminals of their personal freedom for a short period of time, and is implemented by the public security organs in the vicinity of the prison. Duration: The period prescribed by the regulation is 3 months to 2 years, and the maximum penalty for multiple crimes is not more than 3 years; the duration of detention is 1 month to 6 months, and the maximum penalty for multiple crimes is 1 year;
1. Control: refers to the method of punishment that criminals are not detained, but their freedom is restricted, and executed by public security organs. The period of regulation is from 3 months to 2 years. When convicted of multiple crimes, the maximum cannot exceed 3 years.
2. Detention: Refers to the short-term deprivation of criminals freedom, and the execution and implementation of labor reform methods nearby. The duration of detention is from 1 month to 6 months. When multiple crimes are punished, the maximum cannot exceed one year.
3. Term of imprisonment: It refers to the punishment method of depriving criminals of personal freedom for a certain period of time, and forcing them to work and receive education and reform. The term of imprisonment is from 6 months to 15 years. When convicted of multiple crimes, the maximum cannot exceed 20 years.
4. Life imprisonment: Refers to the method of punishment that deprives criminals of their freedom of life, forcing them to participate in labor and undergo educational reform. It is a severe punishment second only to the death penalty. Offenders sentenced to life imprisonment have no sentence limit and offenders are deprived of their freedom for life.
5. Death penalty: also known as life penalty, refers to the method of punishment for depriving criminals of their lives. The death penalty is the deprivation of the criminal s physical body rather than the liberty of the criminal. It is the most severe method of punishment, so it is also called capital punishment. The period of suspension of execution of the death penalty shall be calculated from the date when the sentence is determined. The death sentence suspended from execution is reduced to a term of imprisonment, calculated from the date on which the suspended execution of the death penalty expires.
Plutonium control is one of the lightest penalties in penalties, and there is no need to go to prison to serve a sentence.