Learning and mastering Chinese is an inevitable trend of economic globalization and an irresistible trend.
Chinese is closely related to other Asian languages, such as Japanese and Korean. Mastering Chinese also plays an important role in learning other languages.
The importance of Chinese
China plays an increasingly important role in the world economic and cultural exchanges. The most effective way to understand China is to master Chinese. China is one of the four ancient civilizations, with a long and splendid culture. Chinese is broad and profound, rich in vocabulary, appropriate in metaphor, and able to express delicate feelings. Many excellent literary masterpieces are created in Chinese. A dream of the red chamber is enough to make all literary works in the world pale. To master Chinese is to master splendid Chinese culture. Learning and mastering Chinese is an inevitable trend of economic globalization and an irresistible trend. Chinese is the most beautiful language in the world, and the most precious wealth left by our ancestors. Chinese characters are the pride of the Chinese nation.
1. There are many monosyllabic roots in Chinese, and there are not a lot of words borrowed from other languages (such as Latin in English, Chinese in Japanese and Korean), so Chinese can use the same set of roots to construct common vocabulary and professional vocabulary, and the logic of word formation is quite strong. A lot of technical terms can also “live up to the letter”.
For example, Chinese pentagons, hexagons, heptagons and octagons are totally composed of the same number, side and shape as in daily language, which can be understood by anyone, while English Pentagon hexagon heptagon octagon comes from Latin, which is out of line with the expression in daily language, increasing the difficulty of understanding.
At the same time, the system of word formation based on monosyllabic roots is also open. Ordinary people can also use two or three syllables to convey rich connotations when they start their names and stores.
2. The expression of Chinese numerals is very simple, strictly following the decimal system, and can be completely corresponding to the Arabic numeral representation. Ordinal words simply need to add “the first”. In addition to the difference between “two” and “two”, there is no difficulty in learning Chinese numbers. As long as you can know Arabic numbers and remember the 14 syllables of “one, two, four, five, seven, eighty-nine million”, you can say almost any number you can use in your life! Compared with the four abnormal operations in French, Japanese and Korean have two sets of inherent and Chinese characters, which is almost as simple as heaven. Even relatively simple English is not as good as Chinese in decimal system. 11-19, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 should be memorized separately.
3. The number of Chinese vowels is moderate, not as many as in English and not as few as in Japanese. Moreover, unlike adhesives, the syllables at the end of Chinese sentences are open sets, and the position of syntactic components is also allowed to change for the sake of rhyme. Therefore, rhyme is very easy, and it is easy for the illiterate to compose a doggerel.
4. The topic of Chinese and the following parts can still form sentences without misunderstanding in the case of extremely loose logical relationship, such as “the fire was fortunately early came by the fire brigade”, which is very useful for the efficient transmission of information in daily life. Of course, for occasions that need to be strictly expressed, this is the disadvantage.
5. The font of Chinese characters can carry extra information independent of speech, which is different from Pinyin. Therefore, only Chinese can express all the elements in the periodic table in monosyllabic, while Latin is expressed in suffix, and the element categories reflected in phonetics are expressed in radicals in Chinese, which does not occupy the time of phonetics.
6. Simple Chinese grammar
Of course, it needs to be compared with western languages. I don’t know how other languages are grammatically, so it’s much easier to speak Chinese than European languages. There is no tense, no verb shift, no article, no noun shift, etc
When I started to learn Chinese names, the teacher said, “I’m a teacher. I mean a lot. I used to be, I’m, I’ll be, maybe I’m a female teacher, maybe I’m a male teacher…”
Is that all messed up? How do you know what you want to say!!?
Then I found that I can understand it. Sometimes I can express it clearly without any subject in a sentence! It’s amazing! What is our language so complicated to do? Let’s go crazy on purpose
Some people think that the western language is one way and the eastern language is another way because the ancient people thought things would be different. We would like to thank Aristotele for his love of separating everything in the world at that time, while those philosophers in China used to prefer to see the whole side.