In order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of the elderly, promote the traditional virtues of respecting the elderly, respecting the elderly, and supporting the elderly in the Chinese nation, give play to the basic role of family pensions, promote family harmony and harmony , and effectively protect the elderly in their old age. Relevant provisions of the Law on the Protection of the Rights and Interests of the Person, the Marriage Law, and the Decision of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the State Council on Strengthening the Work on the Aged, the dependents and the dependents signed the family support agreement as follows:
1. If the dependents live together with the dependents, the living standards of the dependents are not lower than the living standards of the family members. For dependents who have no economic income, depending on their actual needs and the actual payment ability of the dependents , the dependents pay the dependents monthly allowances (payable once a year) ______ yuan.
2. If the dependant lives alone and has no fixed income, the dependant pays each dependant every year (on a monthly average) cash ______ yuan, food ______ kilograms, cooking oil ______ kilograms, fuel, And other daily necessities, the standard of support is not lower than the living standard of the supporter s family. The delivery time of grain and oil should be every month after the summer and autumn harvests. As living standards improve, supporters should raise their support standards accordingly.
3. If the dependant becomes ill, the dependant should give timely medical treatment and be responsible for life care and nursing. The medical, nursing and care expenses that the dependents cannot afford shall be borne by the dependents.
4. When the dependants cannot take care of themselves, they will take care of them. If the dependant cannot take care of the dependant himself, he can ask the person to take care of him or send it to the old-age institution, and pay the required expenses in a timely manner.
6. The dependant should provide the dependant with a safe, comfortable and convenient place to live, as well as other daily necessities such as clothing and bedding. The dependent s house is damaged, and the dependent should be responsible for timely repairs to ensure that the dependent s home is not broken, leaking, and clean.
8. The dependants shall not refuse to issue maintenance obligations for the purpose of giving up the right of inheritance, changes in the marriage relationship of the dependants or other reasons, nor shall they forcibly separate the dependants with their spouses.
11. The spouse of the supporter assists the supporter in fulfilling his maintenance obligations. The maintenance expenses and materials shall be borne by the supporters through consultation according to their respective economic conditions.
12. If the dependents are physically healthy and economically acceptable, they will help the dependents and their families in accordance with the principle of voluntary capacity and reduce the burden on the dependents as appropriate.