According to the marriage law of China and the relevant judicial interpretation, domestic residents can go through the marriage registration formalities with foreigners in China and become formal and legal couples.
1. My household registration certificate;
2. The certificate issued by the people’s government at or above the county level of the unit where I work, school, institution or enterprise where my registered permanent residence is located, including my name, gender, date of birth, nationality, marital status, occupation, nature of work, and who I want to marry.
1. Passport or other ID card and nationality documents;
2. Residence permit for foreigners issued by the public security organ or identity certificate issued by the foreign affairs department, or entry and residence certificate for temporary coming to China;
3. The marriage status certificate issued by the notary office of the country certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (or the authorized organ of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs) and the embassy or consulate in China; or the marriage status certificate issued by the embassy or consulate in China.
1. Passport or identity and Nationality Certificate in place of passport (no need for stateless person);
2. Residence permit for foreigners issued by the public security organ;
3. The certificate issued by the people’s government at or above the county level of the unit where the household registration is located or the organization, school, institution or enterprise of the unit where the work is located, indicating the name, gender, date of birth, nationality, marital status, occupation, nature of work, and the person with whom the marriage is applied for.
In addition, both men and women applying for marriage shall submit the premarital health examination certificate issued by the hospital designated by the marriage registration authority.
What procedures do you need to go through in order to get married with foreigners abroad? Foreign marriage involves more contents or influences than domestic marriage. It should be handled as soon as possible in the face of foreign marriage. When it comes to how to do it after getting married and returning to China with foreigners, a professional lawyer will provide you with assistance.
Statement: the work is the integration of the author’s knowledge of laws and regulations, the government’s official website and the Internet. In case of infringement, please submit information through complaint channel, and we will deal with it in time according to the regulations. [complaint channel]
A lawyer who can solve practical problems immediately, lawyer, Tianjin chief divorce lawyer. More than 150 divorce cases are handled every year, and thousands of people are consulted free of charge for Tianjin citizens every year. I am familiar with the judging habits of judges in charge of divorce cases in Tianjin. In particular, the division of real estate, property, children’s support, husband and wife’s debt, insurance, and company equity can be clearly controlled. Rich experience is our core competitiveness. Maxim: a lawyer should know that what the client needs is not the piling up of laws, but the solution to the problem. Address: mobile phone / wechat: detailed
Foreign marriage refers to the fact that one of the spouses does not have Chinese nationality, and the party concerned may be a resident of Macao, a resident of Taiwan, a resident of Hong Kong, a person going abroad, an overseas Chinese or a foreigner. When foreign marriage, what documents should be submitted? Now let’s learn about it with the little editor of hualv.com.
Lawyer Tianjin chief divorce lawyer, a lawyer who can solve practical problems immediately. More than 150 divorce cases are handled every year, and thousands of people are consulted free of charge for Tianjin citizens every year. I am familiar with the judging habits of judges in charge of divorce cases in Tianjin. Especially for real estate
According to the provisions of the marriage law of our country, the marriage system of monogamy is implemented in our country. Bigamy is prohibited in our country. Bigamy is also a crime. Some people marry in China and want to marry after they go abroad. Can they remarry in a foreign country without divorce? The following is an answer to the readers’ relevant knowledge by the small edition of China law network.