Attention international students! Teach you to study abroad certification!

What is a diploma? Is it useful?

After returning from studying abroad, of course, what everyone is most concerned about is of course the employment issue in the future. But can my own education abroad be recognized by domestic recruitment agencies? At this time, you need to know about academic qualifications abroad .

Lao (Overseas) Overseas Academic Degree Certification refers to the certification of a student s overseas education service center (referred to as the “Student Service Center”), which is based on an application made by a returning student to identify a foreign (or overseas) diploma or study experience.

According to the relevant regulations of the relevant national ministries and commissions and the Office of the Academic Degrees Committee of the State Council, international students must provide certification for studying abroad when applying for civil servants, working in state-owned enterprises, institutions, etc. At the same time, the promotion and adjustment of positions in such units must also be provided to the personnel department Service certification.

The accreditation of a foreign country (foreign) degree is a voluntary act of the applicant and is not mandatory. The certification price is 360rmb / copy, and those who return from studying abroad can choose whether to do certification according to their needs.

There is a unified official channel for accreditation of studying abroad. Applicants can apply online, the URL is: new version)

Specific certification process:

1. As the entry and exit records can only be obtained for nearly ten years, if the certified diploma certificate is issued 10 years ago, please upload all the entry and exit stamps on the passport during the study in the subsequent uploading materials step.

2. When applying online, you need to upload a color scan of the original application materials.

3. The degree certification system uses online payment methods. Applicants for certification need to pay online with a bank card (either debit or credit card) with the UnionPay logo. After the payment is completed, the certification application is successfully submitted.

4. Since the certification system was updated on June 28, 2019, the old certification system no longer accepts new certification applications. However, for applicants who have already entered the certification evaluation process, the certification evaluation will still be carried out normally. However, applications submitted in the old version of the system also need to check the progress and apply for subsequent services in the old version of the system. The old certification system URL is:

What materials should I prepare?

Since January 1, 2018, the application materials for foreign academic degree certification do not need to provide Chinese translations issued by translation companies.

In addition, in order to ensure the certification process, applicants who hold foreign language certificates and English certificates must submit English certificates together with the source language certificates.

For example, if I am studying in Germany, I need to provide a diploma in source language (German) and an English version.

See the following table for details:

If you have studied abroad for more than 6 months (180 days), you should select National (Overseas) Academic Degree Certification to submit an application for certification;

While studying abroad for less than 6 months (180 days), choose Chinese-foreign cooperative education diploma certification when submitting the application for certification.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *