If you apply for a personal first-hand housing loan with the Bank of China, both natural persons and foreigners with full civil capacity in the People s Republic of China can apply.
The borrower should meet the following requirements:
1) Have a permanent resident account or valid residence status in China (foreigners can also apply, for specific conditions refer to relevant regulations in various places;
2) Have a stable occupation and economic income, good credit, and the ability to repay the principal and interest of the loan;
3) A contract or agreement for the purchase of a home has been signed.
4) Must pay the first installment of the purchased house that meets the requirements of relevant regulations;
5) Provide a valid guarantee approved by the lender;
6) Other conditions stipulated by the lender.
Because there are certain differences in different regions, you need to consult your local handling agency when applying for a loan.