How to apply for a motor vehicle driver s license for temporary entry in China by self-driving tour:
(1) The requirements for applying for a temporary entry motor vehicle number plate and driving permit are as follows:
(1) For temporary entry of a foreign motor vehicle, it shall apply for the temporary entry motor vehicle license plate and driving permit to the traffic management department of the municipality or district-based municipal public security organ in the place of entry or origin.
Two (2) Foreign motor vehicles temporarily entering the country shall apply for temporary entry motor vehicle number plates and driving permits within two days after entry.
(3) If applying for a temporary entry motor vehicle number plate and driving permit, the Temporary Entry Motor Vehicle Number Plate and Driving Permit Application Form shall be completed in Chinese, the motor vehicle shall be inspected, and relevant certificates and vouchers submitted .
(4) The number plate of the temporary entry car shall be placed on the right side of the front windshield. The temporary entry motorcycle number plate should be carried with the vehicle for inspection.
One (1) Original Application Form for Temporary Entry Motor Vehicle License Plate and Driving Permit;
(2) The original and photocopy of the motor vehicle registration certificate issued by the overseas competent authority, which are not in Chinese, should also be submitted in the original Chinese translation;
Three (3) The certificate of qualification for the safety technical inspection of motor vehicles, which belongs to a non-Chinese statement issued by the overseas competent authority, shall also submit the original Chinese translation;
(4) The original and photocopy of the voucher issued by the Chinese Customs and other authorities to permit the entry of motor vehicles;
(5) If it belongs to organized tourism, competitions and other communication activities, the original certificate issued by the relevant Chinese department should also be submitted;
(6) The original third copy of the China Compulsory Motor Vehicle Accident Liability Compulsory Insurance Certificate not less than the temporary entry period. If the original is lost, submit a copy of any other copy and affix the seal of the insurance company, or other original copies. A copy.
Inspection station to inspect vehicles → Acceptance and payment of fees by vehicle management office → Obtain temporary entry vehicle number plates and driving permits
2. The requirements for applying for a temporary motor vehicle driving license are as follows:
(1) Motorists who enter the country temporarily while driving motor vehicles with temporary entry on Chinese roads shall apply to the traffic management department of the public security organ of the municipality or district-based municipality where the place of entry or origin is located for driving . license;
(2) Drivers of temporarily-entry motor vehicle drivers driving and renting Chinese motor vehicles shall apply for a temporary motor vehicle driving license from the traffic management department of the municipality or district-level municipal public security organ where the motor vehicle rental unit is located ;
(3) The quasi-driving vehicle with a temporary motor vehicle driving license shall conform to the quasi-driving vehicle with an overseas motor vehicle driving license held by the applicant. When driving a motor vehicle with a temporary entry into the country, the permitted vehicle model of the temporary motor vehicle driving license shall also be the same as the vehicle model with its own motor vehicle. When driving and leasing Chinese motor vehicles, the permitted vehicles for temporary motor vehicle driving are small cars and small automatic transmission cars;
(4) The expiry date of the temporary motor vehicle driving license shall be consistent with the expiry date of the entry permit period endorsed on the motor vehicle driver s entry and exit identity document, but the validity period shall not exceed three months. The validity of the temporary motor vehicle driving license cannot be extended;
(5) If there are road traffic violations and traffic accidents that have not been completed in China, they should be handled before applying for a motor vehicle driving permit; if there is a record of escape from driving a motor vehicle in China, temporary motor vehicles will not be issued Driving permission
(6) Applicants need to participate in the study of road traffic safety laws and regulations organized by the traffic management department of the public security organ.
(1) The original Application Form for Temporary Motor Vehicle Driving Permit;
(2) Original and photocopy of entry and exit ID;
(3) The original and photocopy of the overseas motor vehicle driving license; if it is not expressed in Chinese, a Chinese translation should also be issued;
Four (4) Original and photocopy of the certification document that the age and physical conditions meet the conditions of China s driving permit;
(5) Those who participate in organized tourism, competitions and other communication activities shall also submit certificates issued by relevant Chinese authorities;
(6) Those who drive their own temporary entry motor vehicles must also submit their own temporary entry motor vehicle number plates and driving permits;
(7) Three recent colorless photos of front half-length headless on white background (one inch).
Acceptance—Examination—Payment—Learn about road traffic safety laws and regulations—Issuance of temporary entry motor vehicle driving license
Motor vehicle drivers who enter the country temporarily shall drive motor vehicles in accordance with the following regulations:
(1) Comply with China s road traffic safety laws, regulations and rules;
Two (2) Driving in the driving zone or route endorsed on the temporary entry motor vehicle number plate;
Three (3) In the event of a traffic police inspection, they shall stop for inspection and present their entry and exit documents, temporary motor vehicle driving licenses, and overseas motor vehicle driving licenses and their Chinese translations;
(4) Anyone who violates road traffic safety laws and regulations shall accept the handling of the traffic management department of the Chinese public security organ according to law;