To drive a vehicle in mainland China, you must hold a valid driver s license issued by the Chinese Ministry of Transport. Foreign and international driving licenses are invalid. In order to facilitate foreigners to legally drive vehicles in mainland China, the company provides services for applying for a Chinese driver s license in a foreign country, including assisting foreign driver s licenses with Chinese driver s licenses, Hong Kong driver s licenses with Chinese driver s licenses, Macao driver s licenses with Chinese driver s licenses, and international driver s licenses with Chinese driver s licenses. Except for Hong Kong residents who are exempted from obtaining a Chinese driver s license with a Hong Kong driver s license, others who apply for a Chinese driver s license with a foreign driver s license must take a written test (subject 1), but they do not need to take a road test (subjects 2 and 3). The written test can choose the following languages: Chinese, Engl ish, Spanish, J apanese, and Russian. If you are unable to take the exam, you would like to waive the Chinese driver s license directly.
Materials to be prepared
1. If you have an international driver s license, you need to go to the Vehicle Management Office of the Municipal Public Security Bureau to complete the certificate replacement procedures. The required materials are: passport copy, original and translated driver s license, medical examination form, etc.
2. If you do not have an international driving license, you need to apply for a driving license like a Chinese citizen. If you can speak English in English, you can bring a translation if you do not know English. Second, if you need a foreign driver s license, you can get a driver s license in about 3 weeks after passing the test of liberal arts. You don t need to take a road test. If you don t have a foreign driver s license , it will take about 2 months (provided that you don t retake the test). It takes about 3 weeks for the liberal arts. After passing the liberal arts, it will take about 3 weeks to get down to the exam pass.
3, two weeks test venue (including practice time)
4. One week later, the three languages added to the test questions in the road test are English, Japanese, German, French, Russian, Italian, Arabic, and Korean. As long as the candidate understands one of the languages, he / she can answer the question based on the examination paper in that language.
If a foreigner in China has a driver s license, he can also exchange for a Chinese driver s license
1. Overseas personnel should apply at the place of residence;
2. Holding a foreign motor vehicle driving license that meets the application requirements of this regulation, you can apply for a motor vehicle driving license corresponding to the permitted vehicle type. If there is a mutual recognition agreement between the countries on the motor vehicle driving license , the agreement shall be handled in accordance with the agreement. The relevant agreements signed between countries that involve motor vehicle driving licenses shall be implemented in accordance with the agreements.
3. A person holding a foreign motor vehicle driving license who applies for a motor vehicle driving license shall fill in the Motor Vehicle Driving License Application Form and submit the following certificates and vouchers: (1) the applicant s identity certificate; ( 2) medical treatment at or above the county level Certificates related to physical conditions issued by the agency; (3) Motor vehicle driving licenses held. If it is a non-Chinese expression, a Chinese translation should also be issued.
4: Foreign embassies and consulates holding foreign motor vehicle driving licenses, and personnel of international organizations in China to apply for motor vehicle driving licenses, should complete the Application Form for Motor Vehicle Driving Licenses and submit the following certificates and vouchers: (1) The applicant s identity certificate; (2) The motor vehicle driving license held. If it is a non-Chinese expression, a Chinese translation should also be issued.
5. When applying for a motor vehicle driving license while holding an overseas motor vehicle driving license, subject 1 (road traffic safety laws, regulations, and related knowledge examination) should be tested. If you apply for a driver s license for a large passenger car, tractor, medium passenger car, or large goods vehicle, you must also take subject 3 (road driving skills test). Personnel of foreign embassies, consulates, and representatives of international organizations in China who apply for motor vehicle driving licenses shall issue motor vehicle driving licenses in accordance with the principle of diplomatic reciprocity.
6. The identity certificate of a foreign person is the identity certificate and residence permit for entry; the identity certificates of the personnel of foreign embassies, consulates and representatives of international organizations in China are valid ID cards issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
7. The address of the overseas personnel is the address recorded in the residence certificate; the addresses of the foreign embassies, consulates, and personnel of international organizations in China are the addresses recorded in the valid ID issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. As long as the above requirements are met, you can go to your local vehicle management office to apply for a driving license.