Does the man have any children before the marriage?

According to the relevant laws of China, if the man has a child before the marriage, if the woman and the child have a foster relationship after marriage, they must bear the responsibility of rearing. If it is not formed, they will not bear the rearing responsibility.

Children born out of wedlock are children born before or after marriage, such as illegal cohabitation, premarital sex, cohabitation, adultery, or even rape. Although children born out of wedlock are the product of illegal marriage, children are innocent, and their legal status , rights, and obligations are the same as children born in wedlock.

According to the law, child support should be paid to children born out of wedlock, because children born out of wedlock have the same rights as children born in wedlock, and the biological father or mother who does not directly raise children born out of wedlock should bear the child s living and education expenses.

Note: Cannot live independently means adult children who are still in school to receive a high school education or below, or who have lost or did not completely lose their ability to work due to non-subjective reasons and cannot maintain a normal life.

Finally, the living parents pay child support, including children s living expenses, education expenses, medical expenses and other expenses. In addition, the standard for both parents to bear child support for illegitimate children is as follows:

1. If there is a fixed income, the maintenance fee can be paid in the proportion of 20% to 30% of the total monthly income. If the burden is on two or more children, the proportion may be increased appropriately, but generally it shall not exceed 50% of the total monthly income.

2. If there is no fixed income, the amount of childcare fees can be determined based on the total income of the year or the average income of the same industry, with reference to the above ratio (with fixed income).

According to the relevant laws of China, if the man has a child before marriage, if the woman and the child have a foster relationship after marriage, they must bear the responsibility of upbringing.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *